UKM is pleased to announce that the application for the UKM Fall 2023 Semester Exchange Program (Semester 1 AY 2023/2024) is now open, and students are encouraged to apply!
Steps for Application
STEP 1: Nomination by Home University’s Coordinator
- To nominate your student, please kindly fill out the Nomination Form (attached), with the student’s information.
- The deadline for nomination is until 10th July 2023, 11.59 PM (GMT+8).
- The nomination form must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org through the home university coordinator or International Office only. Direct applications by students will not be accepted.
- If you have not received a nomination confirmation from us for more than two weeks, kindly please notify email@example.com.
STEP 2: Completed Student Application Form
- Kindly please submit your student’s Application Form (attached) and all the required documents merged into one PDF file to firstname.lastname@example.org with the format Full Name_Name of Home University by 10th July at 11.59 PM (GMT+8) at the latest.
- The application must be submitted before the deadline. If the application happened to be late, kindly contact us in advance.
- Only nominated students who pass the documents screening will be eligible to enroll at UKM.
- Students will be informed of their application status after the deadline.
In this regard, kindly please, find the following fact sheet and documents attached.
Additional Information Regarding Application for On-Campus Accommodation
- UKM Global will assist in making the accommodation arrangement at the Ibu Zain Residential College only, which is located at the UKM Bangi campus. If you wish to apply for this on-campus accommodation, please fill in the Application Form for On-Campus Accommodation (attached) and submit at least 45 days before you arrive.
- For more information, you could access our webpage here: https://www.ukm.my/pha/exchange/#after-applying
- Note: Late submissions will not be entertained and students are required to make their own arrangements.
*Students are required to make a deposit payment worth one month’s rental fee plus the first month’s rental fee (1+1) during the check-in day.*
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact email@example.com.Download Files
Disclaimer: RIHED-SHARE does not claim any intellectual property ownership of the content. The copyright belongs to Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia who is the organizer of the above mentioned event.